Friday, November 4, 2011

Introduction

As the subtitle states I created this blog to get together with people that have a lifetime goal of creating or maintaining a healthy lifestyle.  I personally have let myself go these past couple of years.  Between having a child and other circumstances it just wasn't on my list (mistakenly, might I add).  I know what it feels like to be in top shape and let me tell you, its a GREAT feeling.  I slept better, had way more energy, and overall felt better about myself.  I have learned recently that in order to help others you must help yourself so...........

Here we are.  Time to kick it up a notch and getting back to feeling great.  So far I have lost 8lbs in a little over a month.  Not too bad, I am proud of that.  Then I thought, how do I make this journey easier and more fun.  Let's get as many people as I can involved.  So I am creating this blog.

My idea is to share (express) my progress and knowledge and in the hopes people share theirs.  Together we can do it and it is 100% easier with the support from others.  I want to try to add one healthy meal a week on my blog and everyone to share theirs.  Also, any exercises that are fun (fun?) or different and anything else we want to discuss.  I really hope this takes off.

Good luck to all!!!!

1 comment: