Monday, January 23, 2012

Anticipated First Week Weigh-In

So tomorrow marks my first weigh-in of the Winter Weight Loss Challenge.  I have many feelings floating through my brain.  I am excited, nervous, and anxious about the weigh-in.  I have worked very hard this first week with eating healthy, getting in my cardiovascular workouts and strength training. 

There is not much I could of done differently this past week to loss weight.  I hope that it all pays off.  If it doesn't well its off to the store for ice cream...............JUST KIDDING!!!!  But seriously, I will be disappointed if I had no weight loss but I can at least say that I tried my very best and that week #2 I will work even harder.  That's all I can ask of myself.  That's what everyone should ask of themselves. 

So, did you do everything you could?  If you didn't, week #2 is your redemption week.  Get out there and do it!

The Results of the Weigh-in in my next blog.........(drum roll please). 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment