Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week One Results and Thoughts

Ok, the results are in......I lost 1 lbs.  What?  After all that hard work? After missing my ice cream?  After sweating my butt off in the gym?  One pound? 

Yes, it is true.  Was I disappointed, absolutely.  After I huddled in the corner for 24 hours I got over it.  I said to myself, "Next week I will just work harder and keep doing what I have been doing."  Otherwise, I would just end up gaining it back on week 2.  I have to accept that my body is trying to adjust to the  many changes that are occurring inside of me.  I can do this, and I will do this.

I do have to mention that my other 2 teammates also did an awesome job!  They did what they had to and trained when they could and they both had losses.  I couldn't be happier with their progress and it makes me want to work harder for them too. 

Remember the first couple weeks are not going to be easy, but you can do this!!!!

Next blog topic-----Healthy Snack ideas.  Please share some that you have.  Remember you can email me at my google account.  sharonandaiden@gmail.com

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment