Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Weight Loss Program

My blog is back and better than ever.  I had stopped writing because of what I thought was a lack of interest by readers.  I recently conducted a survey and had very positive feedback so here is attempt number two.

With that being said, I encourage everyone to comment on my blogs and make suggestions on what you would like to read.  I would love for readers to be able to share their healthy recipes.  I know that I am not a good cook so any suggestions would be very much appreciated by myself and others.  You can email them to me directly at my Google account and I will post them on my blog;  sharonandaiden@gmail.com

I am going to focus my blogs mostly on the Winter Weight Loss Program that I entered at my local YMCA.  It started today and goes for the next 10 weeks.  My goal is too push harder, lose weight and score as many points for my team as possible.  I have great teammates, a great Coach, and the motivation to do it, so I think that's a winning combination.  Most importantly is when this challenge is over is to look back and know that I did everything I could to lose the weight.

So, here we go.  DAY #1.

    

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you decided to keep going with your blog. One thing I have learned is, just because people don't comment or follow, it doesn't mean people aren't reading it. Besides, it a good outlet for you to post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete